Education / Training
Include offence(s), date(s), court, sentence(s), and rehabilitation completed. It is the policy of SKJ not to discriminate against applicants with a criminal record and is not an automatic bar to employment. Factors at the time of the offense such as age, seriousness, and nature of the violation and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Please use the space below for any additional information necessary to describe your qualifications for the position which you are applying.
- I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if employed, falsified statements on this application shall be grounds for dismissal.
- I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein and the references and employers listed to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release the company from all liability for any damage that may result from utilization of such information.
- I also understand and agree that no representative of the company has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized company representative.
- This waiver does not permit the release or use of disability-related or medical information in a manner prohibited by the Americans with Disabilities act (ADA) and other relevant federal and state laws.
- I understand that a criminal record check or illegal drug screening may be necessary prior to my employment. If such reports are required, I understand that, in compliance with federal law, the company will provide me a written notice regarding the use of these reports and will also obtain a separate written authorization from me to consent to these reports. I understand that history of a criminal record will not automatically result in disqualification from employment. Factors at the time of the offense such as age, seriousness, and nature of the violation and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
SKJ Facilities Management, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer providing janitorial and exterior maintenance services in New York. SKJ adhers to a policy of making employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or any other protected status under federal, state, or local laws.